Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ahhhhhh.....

A fresh start. A new place to put everything down....
Where to start.
We went camping the other day and I got some really good shots of the sunset, and sitting around the camp fire. I have not got a chance to edit most of them but here is one that I fell in love with....
The next weekend I got to go hang out with my aunt, uncle, grandma, and cousins. Their church was having a movie in the park night. It was so fun to watch Olivia run around and have fun playing with all the other kids. She had her first cotton candy, and loved every last bite. Bella got to enjoy her fist try at a swing, and I have to say she did really well. I can't wait to take more pictures of these two girls, they are a wonderful joy in my life. Enjoy our night together.


No comments: