Thursday, May 21, 2009

Been MIA....

Yes I have! So I have been super busy at work, got a promotion, working really hard, you know that old story. Also as you saw below, me and the hubbs celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary(I have some pics of the flowers, and the cake, but need to edit them a little).
We also just got back from the most amazing vacation I have ever taken in my life....we went to Disneyworld. It was so much fun I can not even begin to tell you (also have pictures for you...soon?). I have a ton of stuff coming up and I am so excited I can't even tell you.
The week of the 1st I have three Sr. sessions, and a wedding. Oh, I can't wait. Then my birthday is the 7th, and I am going to be 24 and that freaks me out a little bit, not sure why, but it does.
So because I have nothing to show you, and just needed to leave an update, I will leave you with a little nugget of advice....
Put your shoes and socks on before you go outside, but don't do it in that order!

No comments: